How to Book
Covid Update: from 12th April 2021:
Whilst we’re all going to need to continue to follow some restrictions for a little while longer as detailed in the Government's Roadmap, we’re delighted that we'll be moving to 'Step 2' on Monday 12th April meaning that ‘self-contained holidays for members of the same household’ will be allowed and therefore, the campsite and cottages will re-open from that date. We’re now taking bookings (via e-mail please) just follow the links to the campsite and cottages pages above for details.
The fishing lakes are open but before arriving at the fishery, please ensure that you have read the up to date information on our fishing page – click here.
Please continue to take care of yourselves and we look forward to seeing you all just as soon as we can.
Latest information will be updated on here and on our Facebook page as we receive it.
Please note: it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with current Government restrictions at the time of your visit.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
|Fishing Tariff - All Year Round from dawn to dusk (no night fishing)||Price|
|Adults per day||£8.00|
|Juniors (14 & Under)/ OAP's / Disabled - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket||£6.00|
|Evening ticket (4 hours of daylight or less)||£6.00|
|Extra rods||No charge|
|Annual Season Ticket: Adult (please e-mail or call us for an application form)||£160.00|
|Annual Season Ticket: Juniors (14 & Under)/ OAP's / Disabled - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket (please e-mail or call us for an application form).||£120.00|
There is no need to book prior to fishing - just come on down, find a swim and we will come to find you. IMPORTANT: please take a look at our rules prior to arrival.
|Tariff - All Year Round||Price|
|Price per person per night in a caravan, trailer tent, tent or motor home||£8.00|
|Price per night for 14's and under||£6.00|
|Price per night per dog||£1.00|
|Price per night per electric hook up||£4.00|
|Late check out (per pitch with electric hook up) to 6pm when available||£12.00|
|Late check out (per pitch without electric hook up) to 6pm when available||£8.00|
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with Government restrictions in place at the time of your visit.
- To make a general enquiry please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance rather than calling.
- To make a booking enquiry and before we can accept or confirm a booking, please submit our online: campsite booking form - this will ask you for the following information:
- What date you would like to arrive and for how many nights. Please try to give us alternative dates in case your preferred dates are not available.
- How many adults/children (14 & under)/dogs are in your party
- Whether you have a tent, caravan, motorhome or trailer tent and its approximate size
- A mobile telephone number (just in case we need to contact you once you are here - we have had the odd awning blow away or car alarm going off!)
- An e-mail address so that we can send you confirmation of your booking.
- Whether you would prefer:
- a pitch with hardstanding and electric (these pitches are half hardstanding and half grass)
- a grass pitch with electric
- a grass pitch without electric
- a free-range grass pitch that you can choose on arrival.
Our numbered pitches each measure approximately 10 metres wide by 7.5 metres deep. The free-range areas are not individually marked or measured out to allow flexibility on the size of your unit, you can select your spot on arrival keeping a safe and sensible distance from the next unit and adhering to the Government guidelines.
- To make a reservation for a numbered pitch with your name on it we ask for a £25 deposit at the time of booking.
- To book for the free-range area (grass, non-electric, choose your spot on arrival) we ask for either a £25 deposit per unit or the full amount of your stay if it totals less than £25, at the time of booking.
- All advance payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. We accept payment by bank transfer only for the deposit (details will be provided on booking). We do not take card payments. Please do not send any money until we have confirmed availability as we are unable to offer refunds.
- The balance can either be paid in advance using the same method or you can bring the correct money in cash (the amount will be on your confirmation document) and place it in a suitable container (a mug or a hat will do!) ready for us to collect and observing social distancing guidelines.
- Cut off time for bookings is 5pm, a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. This will give us time to process your deposit, send your confirmation via e-mail and reserve your pitch.
- IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you have read our full terms and conditions on our website prior to booking: Terms & Conditions
|24th April - 11th June (per week)||£605.00|
|12th June - 10th September (per week)||£635.00|
|11th September - 1st October (per week)||£605.00|
You can check availability on the tariff & availability page of the website - click here, but please call us prior to submitting a booking form or sending a deposit. Once we have confirmed that your chosen date is available we then require a deposit of £100 per week booked (so, for example, for a two week holiday the deposit is £200.00) together with a completed booking form. The balance payment will be due 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday,
Back to the top