Fishing Lakes in Somerset
The lakes are open for local people to pleasure fish. The Government website states:
"If you need to travel you should stay local. This means you should avoid travelling outside of your village, town or the part of a city where you live. You should reduce the number of journeys you make overall.
Avoid car sharing with anyone from outside your household or your support bubble."
We are relying on your co-operation and common-sense so, before arriving at the fishery, please ensure that you have read the up to date information below.
There are some additional measures that we ask you to observe to keep everyone safe.
- Ensure that you bring the correct money with you as we will not be giving out change. Place the money in a suitable container at least 2 metres from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £8 for adults, £6 for concessions (OAP’s /Disabled / 14’s & under). Any surplus funds collected will be donated to Cancer52.
- Bring and use your own hand sanitiser and use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the toilet/shower facilities
- Don't wander around the lakes, remain at your swim. Only members of the same household can share a swim.
- Maintain social distancing as per Government guidelines.
- Read the advice/guidance provided by the Angling Trust – follow this link.
- Do not come to the fishery if you, or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
All other rules remain the same, you can still just turn up, there is no need to book in advance.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with Government restrictions in place at the time of your visit.
Welcome to our 5 beautiful well stocked lakes...
Popular 31 peg Match lake packed with features has produced pleasure bags of 138lb...
A 22 peg specimen Carp Lake with recorded weights of carp up to 27.5lb and with individual bags of up to 243lb...
Consistently produces excellent bags. Pleasure record stands at 305lb from this 25 peg lake...
Bountiful supply of quality fish from this reliable 11 peg lake tucked away behind the buildings. Pleasure bags to 100lb+...
52 pegs with a fish a chuck. Pleasure bags to 245lb, click the link for further information...
|Fishing Tariff - All Year Round from dawn to dusk (no night fishing)||Price|
|Adults per day||£8.00|
|Juniors (14 & Under)/ OAP's / Disabled - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket||£6.00|
|Evening ticket (4 hours of daylight or less)||£6.00|
|Extra rods||No charge|
There is no need to book prior to fishing - just come on down, find a swim and we will come to find you.
If you have any questions, please take a look at our 'Frequently Asked Questions' section - click here. Alternatively, drop us an e-mail at the address below or call us on 01934 835020.
Back to the top