Fishing Lakes in Somerset
The lakes are open for pleasure fishing.
We are relying on your co-operation and common-sense so, before arriving at the fishery, please ensure that you have read the up to date information below.
There are some additional measures that we ask you to observe to keep everyone safe.
- Where possible please bring the correct money with you and place it in a suitable container at least 2 metres from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £8 for adults, £6 for concessions (OAP’s /Disabled / 14’s & under). If you wish you can donate your change to Cancer52 (£895 so far!).
- Bring and use your own hand sanitiser and use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the toilet/shower facilities.
- Don't wander around the lakes, remain at your swim. Only members of the same household can share a swim.
- Maintain social distancing as per Government guidelines.
- Read the advice/guidance provided by the Angling Trust – follow this link.
- Do not come to the fishery if you, or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
All other rules remain the same, you can still just turn up, there is no need to book in advance.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with Government restrictions in place at the time of your visit.
Welcome to our 5 beautiful, well stocked lakes...
Tuesday 16th March 2021 - a bit of news...
As you can see from the photos in our fishing gallery, we had some very lively new arrivals delivered to us on Tuesday 16th March!
Some fabulous mirror, linear mirror and common carp have been put into Rushcombe Lake and the North Pool and some superb tench have gone into the Match Lake.
The colour in all the lakes is really good and the new fish are already showing well.
Popular 31 peg Match lake packed with features has produced pleasure bags of 138lb...
A 22 peg specimen Carp Lake with recorded weights of carp up to 27.5lb and with individual bags of up to 243lb...
Consistently produces excellent bags. Pleasure record stands at 305lb from this 25 peg lake...
Bountiful supply of quality fish from this reliable 11 peg lake tucked away behind the buildings. Pleasure bags to 100lb+...
52 pegs with a fish a chuck. Pleasure bags to 245lb, click the link for further information...
|Fishing Tariff - All Year Round from dawn to dusk (no night fishing)||Price|
|Adults per day||£8.00|
|Juniors (14 & Under)/ OAP's / Disabled - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket||£6.00|
|Evening ticket (4 hours of daylight or less)||£6.00|
|Extra rods||No charge|
|Annual Season ticket: Adults (please e-mail for an application form)||£160.00|
|Annual Season Ticket: Juniors (14 & Under/OAP's/Disabled) - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket (please e-mail for an application form)||£120.00|
There is no need to book prior to fishing - just come on down, find a swim and we will come to find you.
If you have any questions, please take a look at our 'Frequently Asked Questions' section - click here. Alternatively, drop us an e-mail at the address below or call us on 01934 835020.
Back to the top