Fishing Lakes in Somerset
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back and want to thank you for all your messages over this difficult period.
To keep everyone safe there will be a few additional measures that we’ll be asking you to observe when you return. They are as follows:
- Please ensure that you bring the correct money with you and place it in a suitable container at least 2 metres from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £8 for adults, £6 for concessions (OAP’s /Disabled / 14’s & under)
- Maintain social distancing when moving around as per Government guidelines. As far as possible please don't wander around the lakes but remain at your swim.
- Leave an empty swim between you and the next angler when fishing
- Members of the same household can share a swim or fish on an adjacent swim
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitiser and use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the toilet/shower facilities
- Please do not come if you, or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- No organised gatherings are permitted so no competition fishing can take place
- All other rules remain the same, you can still just turn up, there is no need to book in advance.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Welcome to our 5 beautiful well stocked lakes...
Popular 31 peg Match lake packed with features has produced pleasure bags of 138lb...
A 22 peg specimen Carp Lake with recorded weights of carp up to 27.5lb and with individual bags of up to 243lb...
Consistently produces excellent bags. Pleasure record stands at 305lb from this 25 peg lake...
Bountiful supply of quality fish from this reliable 11 peg lake tucked away behind the buildings. Pleasure bags to 100lb+...
52 pegs with a fish a chuck. Pleasure bags to 245lb, click the link for further information...
|Fishing Tariff - All Year Round from dawn to dusk (no night fishing)||Price|
|Adults per day||£8.00|
|Juniors (14 & Under)/ OAP's / Disabled - you may be asked to provide proof for a concessionary ticket||£6.00|
|Evening ticket (4 hours of daylight or less)||£6.00|
|Extra rods||No charge|
There is no need to book prior to fishing - just come on down, find a swim and we will come to find you.
If you have any questions, please take a look at our 'Frequently Asked Questions' section - click here. Alternatively, drop us an e-mail at the address below or call us on 01934 835020.
Back to the top