Established in 1995 by Phil & Jude Simmons and voted as one of the 50 fisheries you must fish by the Angler's Mail and in the top 100 fisheries by the Angling Times, we are located in the lovely rural, coastal, countryside village of Kingston Seymour, North Somerset's Best Kept Small Village on numerous occasions.
We are a well established coarse fishing lake complex (five beautiful lakes including specimen Carp Lake) just 4.5 miles from Junction 20 of the M5 and 15 miles south of the city of Bristol. We have a spacious campsite and offer self-catering holiday accommodation in our lovely 300 year-old barn conversion.
- The complex consists of five lakes, 137 swims
- Well stocked with a large variety of coarse fish
- Day tickets - fee payable on the bank
- Open dawn to dusk, 365 days of the year (no night fishing)
- Beautiful self-catering accommodation converted from a 300 year-old stone barn
- Spacious campsite with electric hook ups and 'free-range' camping
- Toilets & showers
- Lakeside car parking
- Tiffin Cafe at Bullock Farm
We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.
Phil & Jude Simmons
Restrictions have now ended - hooray! Our hand sanitising stations will remain in place, we'll be continuing with our usual cleaning routine, asking you to continue to use your common sense and remember to be kind!