Established in 1995 by Phil & Jude Simmons and voted as one of the 50 fisheries you must fish by the Angler's Mail and in the top 100 fisheries by the Angling Times, we are located in the lovely rural, coastal, countryside village of Kingston Seymour, regularly North Somerset's Best Kept Small Village.
We are a well established coarse fishing lake complex (five lakes including specimen Carp Lake) just 4.5 miles from Junction 20 of the M5 and 15 miles south of the city of Bristol. We have a 2.5 acre campsite and offer self-catering holiday accommodation in our two 300 year-old barn conversion holiday cottages.
- The complex consists of five lakes, 141 swims
- Heavily stocked, large variety of coarse fish
- Day tickets £7 Adults, £5 Junior/OAP/Disabled (we do not charge for extra rods)
- Open dawn to dusk, 365 days of the year (no night fishing)
- Two beautiful self-catering holiday cottages converted from a 300 year-old stone barn with free fishing and wi-fi for residents
- 2.5 acre campsite with electric hook ups; grass pitches; hard standings and dog exercise area
- Toilets & showers
- Lakeside car parking
- The Lambing Shed Cafe - home-cooked food & Sunday carvery
- Match rates – concessions available, call 01934 835020 for details
We pride ourselves on our friendly welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.